On this page:
The Triangle Regional Transit Program is a partnership of transit providers in Wake, Durham and Orange counties and the Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) providing regional transit solutions. The TRTP is led by Triangle Transit. Together, these organizations have undertaken a comprehensive study of regional transit rail opportunities and expanded regional busway networks. Triangle Transit and the MPOs are working with Federal, state, and local governments to provide the funding for Our Transit Future.
- Durham - Chapel Hill - Carrboro MPO
- Wake County government
- Capital Area Transit (CAT): 919 485-RIDE
- Cary Transit (C-Trans): 919 485-RIDE
- NCSU Wolfline: 919 515-WOLF (9653)
- Durham County government
- Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA): 919 485-RIDE
- Duke University Transit: 919 684-2218
- Orange County government
- Orange County Public Transportation: 919 245-2008
- Chapel Hill Transit: 919 969-4900 (back to top)
Submit a Comment on transit planning or the Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit project. Click here.