The results of the Alternative Analysis (AA) for three corridors: Durham-Orange, Durham-Wake, and Wake are presented in three separate documents, each of which includes a series of volumes. For each corridor, Volume 1 Detailed Definition of Alternatives summarizes the results and includes recommendations for the alignment, transit technology, and station locations. The remaining volumes include the technical information which led to the results and recommendations.
8/29/2011 Update: Addenda to the Triangle Regional Transit Program Detailed Definition of Alternatives Reports - Volume 1, affecting all three corridors has been issued and can be found here as well as on the Corridor-specific webpages.
You can also order a printed copy of a DVD of all volumes for all three corridors by clicking here. Note: You will need to create a simple New User ID and password to place your order.
Printed copies and DVDs are also available at local libraries listed below.
Main Library, 500 E. Roxboro St., Durham
East Regional Library, 211 Lick Creek Ln., Durham
North Regional Library, 221 Milton Rd., Durham
South Regional Library, 4505 S. Alston Rd., Durham
Southwest Regional Library, 3605 Shannon Rd., Durham
Main Library, 137 W. Margaret Ln., Hillsborough
Carrboro Library, 900 Old Fayetteville Rd., Chapel Hill
Carrboro Cybrary, 100 N. Greensboro St., Carrboro
Chapel Hill Public Library, 100 Library Dr., Chapel Hill
Cameron Village Regional Library, 1930 Clark Ave., Raleigh
East Regional Library, 946 Steeple Square Ct., Knightdale
Eva Perry Regional Library, 2100 Shepherd’s Vineyard Dr., Apex
North Regional Library, 7009 Harps Mill Rd., Raleigh
Southeast Regional Library, 908 Seventh Ave., Garner
West Regional Library, 4000 Lewis Stephens Dr., Cary
Purpose & Need documents
- Wake Corridor (PDF, 68 pages, 4.3 MB)
- Durham-Orange Corridor (PDF, 70 pages, 3.9 MB)
- Durham-Wake Corridor (PDF, 80 pages, 9.7 MB)
Conceptual Definition of Alternatives documents
- Wake Conceptual Alternatives (PDF, 64 pages, 5.9 MB)
- Durham-Orange Conceptual Alternatives (PDF 61 pages, 3.7 MB)
- Durham-Wake Conceptual Alternatives (PDF, 36 pages, 4.1 MB)
Public Input from Rounds 1, 2, and 3
- All Public Comments received in written or emailed form between June 28 and August 31, 2010 | Round 1 of public workshops (PDF,40 pages, 483 KB)
- All Public Comments received in written or emailed form between September 1 and October 31, 2010 | Round 2 of public workshops (PDF, 20 pages, 221 KB)
- All Public Comments received in written or emailed form between November 1, 2010 and April 25, 2011 | Round 3 of public workshops ( PDF, 95 pages, 461 KB)